Welcome to All Aware! If you are a new customer, you will need to activate your account before installing your Flex Aware. In this article, we'll show you how to get your account up and running quickly. After following these steps, you will be able to log in to your account and sign in to the All Aware mobile app. Once you are logged in on your mobile device, you will be able to add, configure, and view your devices and notifications.
- Download the All Aware App
- Open the app and enter your username and temporary password provided in your All Aware Welcome Letter
- A printed Welcome Letter is included in the FedEx package your Flex Aware sensor was delivered in
- A digital Welcome Letter is emailed to the email used at checkout
- Review and agree to the Terms of Service, then tap Continue
- Enter a new password, set your security question, and then tap Submit
- Confirm the primary email address for your account and tap Submit
A confirmation email was just sent to your primary email address. Go to your email and confirm your email address by tapping on the link in the email sent to you.
- Return to the All Aware app and tap Continue
- Tap Set Up Now to set up Two-Factor Authentication to increase account security
- Select which method you prefer: Authenticator App, Email, or Text Message and follow the prompts to complete set up, once your device is verified tap Get Started
- Tap Turn On to add your mobile device to your account and enable push notifications
Ensure that this setting is toggled on! This allows the user to receive notifications through the All Aware app.
- Tap Turn On to enable location-based notifications
Navigate to your mobile device settings to always allow location-based notifications to function properly even when the app is not in use.
- Return to the All Aware app
- Set your Geo-Fence radius and tap Confirm
- When prompted, subscribe to the notifications Sensor Activity and Sensor Left Open.
Congratulations! Your account is now activated. Continue your installation by following the steps in the guide page for your device: