If you have previously deactivated a Flex Aware and have recently reactivated it on your subscription, you will need to add the Flex Aware device back onto your app. This article shows you how to quickly re-add your Flex Aware.
Do not use this process for Flex Aware Connected Cable! To add your Flex Aware Connected Cable back into your app, you will need to contact us with the device's serial number. The serial number can be found inside the device once you remove the battery compartment door.
How to Add a Flex Aware to Your Account
- Tap the More icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap +Add Device
- Tap Flex Sensor
- Tap Next
- Tap Get Started
- Enter the serial number of your device which you recently reactivated on your account subscription
- Continue following the Wizard in the app to finish configuring and install your device
- In the Wizard, you will find an installation video to to guide you in case you need to reinstall your device. Additionally, you can check out the video with the different installation techniques here: How to Install the Flex Aware
- For ideas on where to install your Flex Aware, check out our use cases page.